This SAP Production Planning article explains you about capacity planning in shop floor control. You will learn how shop floor control converts the planning data in material requirements planning to actual production orders and how to coordinates the production process. Moreover with the help of this SAP PP document you will learn the production orders and its specification.
Following are topics covered in this SAP PP capacity planning guide.
- Capacity Planning in Shop Floor Control
- Scheduling and Capacity Requirements Calculation
- Splitting Capacity Requirements in Production Orders
- Reducing Split Capacity Requirements
- Deleting Capacity Requirements
- Executing Capacity Leveling (SFC)
- Capacity Leveling on the Capacity Planning Table (tabular form)
- Capacity Leveling on the Capacity Planning Table
- Settings in Customizing (SFC)
Related SAP PP Material